(Effective as of [06/05/18])
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card information when you provide it to us. From time to time, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, personal preferences and other personal details. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
Once you register with our Site you are no longer anonymous to us.
- Information collected via Technology
To activate and use the Service you need to submit Personal Information such as your email address, name, postal address, phone number and/or credit card information. In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our Site. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit our Site, although active participation in certain areas of our Site may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
We also use technologies, including electronic images known as Web bugs—sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or beacons—that allow us to track general user-traffic patterns. We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
- Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers’ or partners’ sites.
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on website and advertisement usage.
- Determining which features our overall user population likes best.
- Saving your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site.
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content based on your interests.
We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on our Site and, sometimes, in our newsletters to use tracking technology on your computer. We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Unless you visit the website of these companies and provide them with personally identifiable information about yourself, these tracking technologies tell those advertisers nothing about who you are. Our advertisers’ use of tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
- Further information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US): https://www.iab.com/
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our Site.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews, chat rooms, photo sharing or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- You use cobranded services (i.e., sites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a cobranded service within our Site, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
The legal basis for processing your Personal Information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Choices About the Use of Your Personal Information.
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
- Marketing Email Communications: You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all marketing email messages from us or by contacting us here.
- Transactional or Service Email Communications: Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications, product updates, and billing information), and your Company products and services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications from us, you must opt out of the communications here or cancel your user account for Company products and services. To cancel your user account, you can mark this preference in your Account Settings. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your user account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
- Navigation Information: You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
- Cookies: To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages referenced above under.
2. Accessing, Updating, Transferring and Deleting Your Data
- You can update your Personal Information as follows:
o You can update your user account information (if applicable) by logging into your user account and updating your settings.
o To update other data, please contact us here. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the Personal Information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required.
- If you wish to access any Personal Information we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact ushere. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us here. You also may have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
V. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
VI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We purge non-customer email subscribers who have not engaged with the Company’s email marketing communications after (180+) days. If you wish to delete your information, please contact us here.
VIII. POLICY CONCERNING MINORS
Minors should not use the Site. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a minor, we will take reasonable steps to delete it. Parents who believe that Company may have collected personal information from a minor can submit a request that it be removed by contacting us here.
IX. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to us here and include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address.
Since the internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, solutions, and implementations, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
XI. CONTACT US